The Illuminated Flat Panel 17 x 24 is used for lighting items from beneath. It can also be propped up behind the item to provide light from the back, which can be especially useful for items like wine bottles.
- ideal for glassware, gemstones, jewellery or any item that allows the light to pass through it
- gives very dramatic results, highlighting inner glass details that would otherwise go unnoticed.
- gives a crisp, clear edge to the item, so is great for small jewellery of other items that display best lying flat
- virtually guarantees the elimination of all shadows beneath the item
- ideal for silver and other light coloured items to provide contrast for a clean, white background
5000K Perfect Daylight Colour - matches all our other lighting products.
Our Professional TableTop Studio Lighting has been developed with the optimum 5000K colour temperature for perfect product photography. You can read more about product photography lighting here
It is important to be sure that you do not mix light colours - all the light sources that you use at one time need to be the same colour temperature. Remember that UK Daylight is 5000K so it is safe to use our 5000K lighting with natural daylight from a nearby window.
As with all our kits, we provide an unrivalled technical support service to ensure that achieve the images you require. If you need friendly help and advice, please just ask!
- Illuminated Flat Panel 17" x 24" (43.5cm x 61cm)
- Illuminated Area 17" x 24" (43.5cm x 61cm)
- 0verall Size 19" x 26" x 0.3" (49cm x 67cm x 0.8cm)
- Mains Power Supply included
- 5000K Perfect Daylight Colour Temperature
- Colour Temperature matches our other lighting products
- Fits into Light Tents 30" (75cm) or larger
- Note: the size of the Panel denotes the size of the illuminated area
Illuminated Flat Panel 17 x 24
New Lower Price!
Price: £324.95 (£270.79 ex VAT)
Prices include free UK mainland delivery
Stock Availabililty: In Stock
Choosing Which Size Illuminated Flat Panel You Need:
If you are not sure which size of Illuminated Flat Panel you require, draw a rectangle on a piece of paper to the size of the Panel you judge to be the best size for you (in this case draw a rectangle 17" x 24" or 43.5cm x 61cm) and see if you can arrange your product/s within the rectangle, with approximately one inch (2.5cm) space around the edge to leave room for cropping the final image.
Light Panels can be used without the Light Tent Background Sweep. Items are placed directly onto the Panel itself. .
Or they can be used underneath the Light Tent Background Sweep to produce a softer, graduated background (as left).
We recommend that you also light your Light Tent with matching 5000K from each side to provide even, soft lighting.