The Illuminated Flat Panel 12 x 17 is used for lighting items from beneath. It can also be propped up behind the item to provide light from the back, which can be especially useful for items like wine bottles.
- ideal for glassware, gemstones, jewellery or any item that allows the light to pass through it
- gives very dramatic results, highlighting inner glass details that would otherwise go unnoticed.
- gives a crisp, clear edge to the item, so is great for small jewellery of other items that display best lying flat
- virtually guarantees the elimination of all shadows beneath the item
- ideal for silver and other light coloured items to provide contrast for a clean, white background
Our Professional TableTop Studio Lighting has been developed with the optimum 5000K colour temperature for perfect product photography. this means that this Light Panel matches all our other lighting products and can be used in conjunction with them as required.
It is important to be sure that you do not mix light colours - all the light sources that you use at one time need to be the same colour temperature. Remember that UK Daylight is 5000K so it is safe to use our 5000K lighting with natural daylight from a nearby window.
You can read more about product photography lighting here
As with all our kits, we provide an unrivalled technical support service to ensure that achieve the images you desire. If you need friendly help and advice, please just ask.
- Illuminated Flat Panel 12" x 17" (32cm x 43.5cm)
- Illuminated Area 12" x 17" (32cm x 43.5cm)
- Overall Size 19.5" x 15" x 0.3" (49.5cm x 38cm x 0.8cm)
- Mains Power Supply included
- 5000K Perfect Daylight Colour Temperature
- Matches our other lighting products
- Fits into EZcubes of 30" or larger
- Note: the size of the Panel denotes the size of the illuminated area
Illuminated Flat Panel 12 x 17
New Lower Price!
Price: £199.95 (£166.63 ex VAT)
Prices include free UK mainland delivery
Stock Availabililty: In Stock
Choosing Which Size Illuminated Flat Panel You Need:
If you are not sure which size of Illuminated Flat Panel you require, draw a rectangle on a piece of paper to the size of the Panel you judge to be the best size for you (in this case draw a rectangle 16" x 24" or 40.5cm x 61cm) and see if you can arrange your product/s within the rectangle, with approximately one inch (2.5cm) space around the edge to leave room for cropping the final image.
Light Panels can be used without the EZcube Background Sweep - this works well for macro photography (see above).
Or they can be used underneath the EZcube Background Sweep to produce a softer, graduated background (as left).
We recommend that you also light the EZcube with matching 5000K from each side to provide even, soft lighting.