Order Online using our Secure Shopping Cart
1. Select the items you require and add them to the Shopping Basket
2. Select your Shipping Location
3. If you are outside the UK but within the EU and you have a valid VAT number then you can select the VAT box and VAT will be deducted from your order. Please do not tick the VAT box if you are in the UK
4. At the Shopping Basket, your order, shipping costs and total will be displayed
5. Select "Back To Shop " to return to the website to add more items, or "Checkout" to go to our Secure Payment Server. Our payment system is provided by leading card payment provider SagePay and is fully encrypted for your security. You enter the Secure Area when you select "Checkout"
6. We accept payment through SagePay by Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit and PayPal
If you experience any problems ordering online please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order By Email
If you have any problems ordering online or you have any special requirements, please email us with your order and we will be happy to help.
Email your order to: email@example.com
Order By Fax
Order by Fax to +44 (0) 1451 820425
Order By Phone
Order by Phone on +44 (0) 1451 820425
We are always happy to accept purchase orders. You can email, fax or post them to us. We will send back a pro forma invoice by return. We do require payment in full for the order prior to shipping.
We accept credit and debit cards, business and personal cheques, postal orders, bankers drafts, internet bank payments, bank transfers and cash (collections only)
We accept payment by credit or debit card provided you have an online security password (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code Systems). Otherwise payment is by Bank (Wire) Transfer. Please note that your Bank may charge you a fee to make a Bank Transfer payment.
Rest of the World
Payment is accepted by credit card from some countries outside the EU, please ask before ordering if you are unsure. For all other countries, payment is by Bank (Wire) Transfer only. Please ask if you need more details. Please note that your Bank may charge you a fee to make a Bank Transfer payment.
Please ask if you need more details about any of our payment methods.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org